Ethical Hacking's Shortlisted Candidate for an interview
Workers' Further Training in Ethical Hacking course.
After reviewing your registration, we would like to invite you to the next interview round.
You will meet with us with the details information you have provided in the registration and we will finalize the starting date and timing of the respective classes.
Please find the below time slot for your interview round.
Tuesday, March 15, 2022 from 8:15am to 4:45pm (२०७८ चैत्र १ गते मंगलबार) at CAN Secretariat office, Khusibu, Nayabazar, Kathmandu.
Phone no.: 014381070, 014382090 Email: email@example.com URL: www.can.org.np
*If there is no physical presence in the interview, the priority will go to another participants.
< Note: for interview round please bring following documents:
1. *Original Citizenship and original latest degree of certificate (SLC/SEE or +2 or Bachelor or Master).
2. *Kindly filled up the attached form and bring in the interview.
3. Workers or self-employed persons working in industry / business, please bring the recommendation letter from your current working organization.
4. People returning from foreign employment, please bring the proof documents with passport.
5. People who have lost their jobs due to Covid-19 epidemic, please bring previous working organization documents and other related documents. like termination letter, resignation letter or official id card)
We are looking forward to see you at the interview round.
Click here for Ethical Hackingr's Shortlisted Candidate for an interview:
Application Form click here: http://www.can.org.np/uploads/web-uploads//files/Application%20Form.pdf
Posted on :10th March, 2022
Posted by : udip baral
Updated at : 11th March, 2022